Search

Today is the Day!



As I sit here and edit a video testimonial from one of our many Wonder Women, I am humbled by the profound statements that are being said about eVOLV and what eVOLV means to so many individuals. When I started eVOLV nine (9) years ago I simply wanted a place where I could teach my classes and train a few people. I never expected the journey to be so challenging yet fulfilling beyond belief.


I live my life by two simple rules:

1. 80% of what I do has to be fun. I can handle the other 20% every now and again. I know that I cause at least 20% BS because I stand for something.

2. EVERYTHING I do must have purpose. I am one of the lucky ones that I have found mine. It is to simply inspire those to better themselves mentally, physically, and emotionally. I just use the “vehicle” of fitness to do so.


Now don’t get me wrong – sometimes these rules are challenged. eVOLV has been burned to the ashes a couple of times but like our Phoenix, we have risen stronger each time. See eVOLV has never been about brick or mortar, it has always been about the people. This is why my two (2) rules apply to all that is eVOLV. The classes and sessions that are taught here are fun as hell and what we do every day has purpose. This is why we have never given up on this idea of eVOLV even through the hardest of times. It’s OUR community.


Today we stand strong, more united then ever as a team and a community. I am especially proud of my team of professionals/trainers/instructors. We have weathered a crazy storm and now it is time to repair and regrow. I need your help team. We have been nominated for and have been accepted with our submission (only 1,000 out of 15,000 throughout the US – we are one of them) for a Fed-Ex small business grant. This is where you come in. Vote for us by simply clicking the link below and place your e-mail (ALL OF YOUR E-MAILS – JUST REFRESH PAGE) once a day for 2 weeks or until March 23rd, 2021. Your vote will get us to the top 100 which is the next step. This grant will help secure eVOLV’s future recovery and just allow us some breathing room!


https://smallbusinessgrant.fedex.com/entry/m6ery8UK5g


As part of our efforts we invite you to our first ever World-Wide Facebook Live Yoga event this Saturday March 13th, 2021 @ 9 a.m. MST and then again on Saturday March 20th same time and place highlighting our Fitness team. Just tune into www.facebook.com/evolvstrong both mornings. You have two chances to win $250, $100 and $50 for the largest watch parties! Just take a picture of it on phone with the number of peeps you have and send it to me cj@evolvstrong.com and I’ll get you entered. I’ll announce the winners on Monday March 22nd via Facebook! (Fliers for each event below!)


To my Wonder Women and Super-men, I appreciate you all! I thank you for always being there for us and for making eVOLV something really special. It is our place to improve and to commune. I know I can depend on you for the next 2 weeks to help eVOLV shine and get to that next level!


Start Strong, Stay Strong & Always Be eVOLV Strong


Your Trainer – C.J. Chavez & Team eVOLV


www.evolvstrong.com :: www.curtjchavez.com :: info@evolvstrong.com :: 505-872-3408





109 views0 comments

Recent Posts